Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog 20!

Well.... I didn't get as much done as I wanted to this weekend but it was still great!
-I'm pretty much done with Jake's portion of the "Growing Up Slideshow"
-I HAVE THE FLOWER GIRLS DRESSES AND I LOVE THEM!!!
-I picked up my wedding dress from the store so I can take it for alterations tomorrow
-My parents visited which was wonderful! My dad got fitted for his tux=)
-Jake finished the fence! It looks wonderful! And I loved seeing Roxie get to run around like
crazy!
-I gave the FG baskets I spray painted to my mom she is going to line them
-We added a couple people to our guest list because we know of a couple that cant make it. (ie. Cory is shipping off to boot camp)
-We are still waiting to hear back from our associate pastor about doing the wedding.
-Got some shoes for the Rehearsal!
-We selected a hotel for our out of town guests, it was going to be Days Inn on Sunshine, great
location but it was just kind 'bla' inside. So we decided on Sleep Inn at Campbell and 60.
-I got layers cut in my hair which will help with the style I'll be going for, for the wedding.

I guess it sounds like I did a lot =) But I still didn't do a lot that I meant to. So I hope to make up for that this week in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment