Monday, March 16, 2009

Blog 16!

3 months and 4 days!! 3 months and 4 days!! 3 months and 4 days!!

Can you believe it?? And in 5 days I can say 2 months and 30 days! Wow! That sounds so close!! I don't care how many times any one has made fun of me for my countdown because I'm just SO excited with every day it draws closer!!

Our Marriage Retreat was SO great. We want to go back every year. And a bonus... aside from building us closer as a couple, it was a great time that we got to fellowship with other Christian couples, and get to know people from our new church better.

Last night I worked on some flowers for the lobby table at the church. Today at lunch I bought some stuff for my memory book so I can work on that tonight. Also, I think I will buy Jakes wedding gift today. I've thought it over for about a month so I hope he ends up really liking it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment