Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blog 15

I think I'm in a lull? I feel like the rest of the stuff that needs done doesn't really need done until it's closer to the day. Plus I work better under pressure so I think I'll wait to do some of it.

I'm pretty sure my Mom and I are going to address invitations while I'm home Easter weekend! Then I'll probably send them out that next week. Also, while I'm home I'm going to pick out some more picture for the slideshow. I decided I'm not entirely happy with the ones I have now.

If I could take unexpected expenses, ball em up, throw them in the air and destroy them with a shotgun I would. Stupid unexpected expenses. =) Yeah yesterday I found out my car was going to cost me hundreds and hundres of dollars to fix. Bummer. Oh well, I've always taken the approach "it is what it is".

This morning Jake went with his uncle to buy the posts for the fence. YAY! It's really happening! I can't WAIT until little Roxie gets to run free in the backyard! Shes already such a happy dog I can't even begin to imagine how happy she'll be when that happens!!!

As I said before we have our premarital counseling on Wednesday nights but last night it got canceled. No big deal though he warned us it might. The reason being, our premarital counselors, Bob and Tammy Chambers are the ones putting on the marriage conference this weekend and they needed the time to prepare. I can't wait! We had the option to go and stay friday and saturday night but most of the retreat is all day saturday. So saturday morning we will drive down to Branson and then drive back late that night. I just have a feeling it's going to be such an awesome experience!

Sorry I don't have much in the way of actual planning to talk about right now. But I of course will keep you posted when things do come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment