Monday, March 23, 2009

Blog 18!

2 months and 28 days. Wow! This is way too exciting!!

Over the weekend Jake and I took the Map and Directions I made and printed them off at Kinkos. I found a GREAT dress to wear to one of the showers, it matches my wedding perfectly, the colors the style its so fun I just had to get it! I got a bunch more pictures of Jake scanned in but then he decided he wanted to pick out some more so I haven't gotten to make his slideshow yet, but he did pick out the songs for it.

Here's something exciting, the posts are up for our fence! I'm about positive I've talked about this before but our back yard is fenced on all sides except along the back because its a wooded area but we decided to close it in, it will increase the value of our house and let Roxie run around!!! So the posts are up thanks to Jake and his step dad Greg, next they jst have to put up the pickets and theyre done! I can't wait to open the back door and just let Roxie go running out!

I spray painted the flower girl baskets and the "card box" which is a pretty birdcage. Tonight I'm going to turn them over and spray the other side. Then they'll both be ready to add ribbons and other pretty things to =)

I have a couple pictures to post, I'll try to do that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment