Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog 14

Jake and I had a fantastical night last night! We are doing premarital counseling and we got hooked up with our friends parents that we go to church with. The momma was sick last night so we just met with Bob Chambers and it was so nice. Everything I wanted premarital counseling to be like. We just sat and talked about ourselves as individuals and as a couple. He was showing us how important it is to know why we each act the way we do. Which I think about and consider often but it's so nice to talk it out. We will meet with them at least 3 more times. So anyway, I'm really happy and anything we can do to strengthen our marriage makes me happy. And I guess I should also say Jake really enjoyed it too.

So, since the weather is going to be nice this weekend I'm going to do some spray painting of wedding stuff. And now that I'm thinking about it, I may also sit on my back porch swing with my lap top and make that slideshow.

Jake and I both know what we are getting back in taxes and we can afford the fence, the landscaping and then some. Wahoo! We are each getting tattoos. I haven't totally designed mine yet, but I always said I'd get a tattoo when I was getting married. I'm picturing a music staff with jakes name or initials then maybe a couple colorful stars. Eh I dunno. But I'm also going to finally add to my back tattoo. I got it geez, about 6 years ago and have always wanted to add to it. Aside from that though I'm not a big tattoo person I think its silly when people fill up their bodies, for me just a couple nice ones that i really love is good. The only other thing I think I'd ever get would be something for my kids, but I dont even know for sure that I would do that. But anyway, Jakes clueless on what he's getting he just knows he want one.

Well, thats all I got for today. I'll try to have some sort of pictures again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment