Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog 21!

79 days!!!! People say it will be here before you know it, but I disagree time is crrrrawling right now. But at least we're getting closer.
So, tuesday I had my first fitting! I had to go on my lunch hour so I went solo but she did all of the pinning and whatnot, now I go back in 2 weeks to try it on. I'm excited to put it on and just have it fit so snug and great.
I haven't decided yet what all I will do "wedding-wise" this weekend. However, I will actually be seeing both of my flowergirls so I'm going to give them their dresses. I hope they fit great and dont need altered. Or I at least hope they fit tons better than the bridesmaids dresses did. I'll say it again.... If you go through the effort of getting measured shouldn't your dress at least fit a little? No blame to the shop. More blame to the dress "company" for pairing those measurements with those sizes.
I don't have much else to say... we are making an appointment with Shannons Custom Florals whos doing our reception decoration and the flowers of course. We just want to finalize everything so I think we'll be meeting with her the very end of this month because my mom will be in town. Oh and one more thing to say, I love this premarital counseling! Anyone reading this and not married yet, do it! I told Jake last night I feel like we are learning and discovering things that usually take years to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment