Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog 26

Sorry it's been a little bit since I've posted. The thing is I've only done a lot of little things lately, nothing really worth writing about. However, I finally uploaded a couple pics from my phone so here they are...
Sorry for the poor quality, again, it's from my phone.

The first picture is the dress I bought awhile ago to wear to my June 6th Shower! And yes I took this pic in the dressing room.

The Second picture is of a sign I made last night. It's just one of those "garage sale" signs. This one will stick in the ground outside the reception hall. And tonight I plan to make another one but with an arrow, for people driving from the church to the reception to help them know where to turn.

What else.... last night Jake came over and it was actually for the purpose of working on wedding stuff! I wasn't totally happy with one of the songs we picked for our wedding video so we picked a new one. So now we have all the songs picked out for our video and I need to burn them to a disk and mail them to our videographer.

This saturday Jake and I are finally starting in on the back-breaking task of relandscaping in our back yard. We will start by pulling up all the old stuff, trying to kill off the mint thats taken over and then plant all new pretty things=) This is the last home improvement I want to make before the wedding, bummer its a big one!

Lastly, we are at around 45 for our RSVPs so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment