Monday, April 13, 2009

Blog 24

We had a great weekend in O'Fallon with my family!!

-I got fitted for my rehearsal dress alterations. I forgot how cute that dress was! We got it over a year ago.
-We addressed all the invites! Got the stamps for them and I sent out a test invite just to make sure it sends okay. So I will send the rest probably tomorrow!! I'm excited!!!!! A big thank you to Bethany and my mom for the help addressing the invites=)
-Also I got an early birthday present since I wont really be around all my family again until wedding time! And it was exactly what I wanted!!!! I'm going to wear the outfit the morning of the wedding and then I plan to take the jacket on the honeymoon and wear it on the plane and stuff I'm so happy I got it!!! Here it is!...

No comments:

Post a Comment