Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blog 23

-We have our first dance song picked out. We had to edit it though because there was talking at the end. So thats taken care of.

-An appt has been made for the end of this month to meet with our flower/decoration lady to finalize everything.

-I should start working out more but I just feel I dont have the time with everything else there is to do. But starting the day after my birthday I am going to work out like no ones ever worked out before! That gives me a month and a half to tone everything up and define those muscles!

-Its official! We have an officiant!! We were going to use the pastor that more or less comes with the ceremony at Elfindale but now that we've gotten so plugged in at Stonebridge, our assoicate pastor is going to perform the ceremony. Thank goodness! Something a little more personal!

-I'm getting my regersal dresses altered this saturday I'm excited, its SO pretty!

Things I'd like to do tonight...
-burn a cd to be played in the "get ready room" at the church.
-make a file folder of songs for the honeymoon.
-make a list of makeup that i need to buy
-burn cds of the songs to be played at the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment