Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blog 25

It's official!! The invitations are in the mail!! It was hard to let them drop in the drop box. It was kind of like I was extra possessive of them and didn't want to let them go. Silly I know. Now I can't wait to get the RSVP's back!!!

Last night I was really productive. First off I checked and double checked all the invites. So hopefully there are no mistakes. Then I had to lick and seal them all myself. I couldn't help but be glad George Costanza didn't buy those invites! Then I completely finished Jake's Growing Up slideshow and published it to a DVD. And I scanned the remaining pictures of me and about finished all the editing on my slideshow. Also yesterday I started to make this master list of every little thing I need to do between now and June 20th. It felt good to get it all out of my head. Oh and yesterday my mom finished lining the FG baskets and the bottom of the card cage.

Tonight I plan to finish my slideshow and clean my house for my brother and Bethany's visit. Oh and I made an "appointment" with Jane (Kari's mom) to have her alter Ayishas dress on Thursday.

A lot of random info but there you go. Lastly... speaking of invitations. Here's a picture of what ours look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment