Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blog 9

Blogs can get pretty boring without pictures so I'm going to try and start adding some. First this is a picture of the Hilton Hotel room where we will be staying on our wedding night. Ooo la la! This picture doesn't even do it justice. Awhile back we checked out hotels all around the airport and checked out the rooms and when we walked into the room at the Hilton we were in awe, its just so modern and gorgeous and we thought it was going to be way too expensive but as it turned out it's totally affordable.

So, we will leave Springfield no later than 7pm the day of our wedding in hopes to get to the hotel no later than 1030pm. Because the next morning our flight leaves at 6am! Luckily the Airport is right across the street. I'd say hopefully we can get some rest on the plane. But I really don't think I will. I will be SO excited, plus I've never flown with Jake before, so that will be fun in itself. We will stop in Miami for about an hour and a half and then fly to Antigua and I think we are scheduled to get there around 3:30pm.

Sandals Grande Antigua

...isn't it gorgeous!?!













Here's one of the pools.















Dining and Shopping














The Resort!

So, yeah, pretty exciting stuff. And I did get my "The Turners" beachbag yesterday. The delivery guy hid it so well that I didn't even see it! But I found it and its awesome! I love it. I will get a picture of it on here asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment