Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog 11

Woo Hoo! We actually sat down together and got the music all figured out. We have a great list of songs to be playing while people are coming in and sitting down at the ceremony. We have 2 songs picked out for the ceremony. We picked our father daughter, mother son dance songs. And Our first dance song. Oh! and we had to pick out songs to be put into our wedding video so we did that too. I Do Video is who we chose as our videographer and they are great!!! You should check em out. www.idvsite.com
Anyway after all the talk of wedding music, you must know I'm relieved that thats done! Now I just have to download all the songs I dont have and get them onto cds.
So, our new church (Stonebridge) just finished their month long series on Fireproof. It was GREAT. Yesterday the pastor talked about Forgiveness in a way I've never really heard it before. And now Jake and I are planning to attend a "Fireproof" retreat in Branson in mid-march. I'm So excited, its our first Marriage Retreat. So, we love this new church so much already athat we are wanting to see if the pastor will be our wedding officiant. I hope so but I will of course understand if he is unable to.
One year ago tomorrow, Jake and I took a trip to Kansas City, walked through a park and got engaged! So, Jake took the day off work (b/c otherwise we wouldnt be able to celebrate until 830) and we are going to Olive Garden (thank you parents for the gift card!). Engaged for a full year, so you KNOW I'm ready to marry that fella!

This is in our hotel lobby just minutes after he asked me!























We went back the next morning to get pictures where he asked. Thats our hotel in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment