Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog 6!

I know you are excited to hear about our weekend.... it was great!

I feel like we got a lot accomplished, but we also thought of a lot more to do. Heh. But we had a great time. We went to the church and finally got all the decorations we want to do in there finalized. And we got permission to go in the day before the wedding to set up the decorations when you usually can only go the morning of the wedding. But we just have too many other things to worry about the morning of, like..... getting ready! Plus its an early wedding (1pm). We also "made" our part of the favors, but we'll still need to take what we did and then give it to the caterer to put it all together. Annnd we went in the reception hall and talked to Renee (ECC) about how to set up the room. I was visualizing it and I got SO excited.

Bridal shower: I think it was moved to May 2nd but I'm not quite sure, but who cares, no matter what day it is, it'll be great!! And then another Bridal Shower has been tenatively scheduled for May 16th at Jake's moms house with his sisters and a couple friends. We decided on a theme for it. I think the theme will be "Sandals"(the name of our honeymoon resort) so it will be a tropical theme.

I still haven't gotten the music all figured out. Once I do it'll be a huge weight off my shoulders. The music is really important to me. So I want to make sure I remember to include all the songs I want to include in the day and then figure out where to put em.

So what next, I'm not sure, I've got to regroup and make a good new list of stuff to work on.

On a side note. A tornado touched down 1/2 mile from our house last night. Praise the Lord for keeping us and our house safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment