Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog 7

I haven't done too much lately. Except Friday night after Jake got off work, we met up at IHOP and went over the guestlist. We tried to be reasonable about who will come to the wedding and who wont. A vast majority of our list will come but we were still able to squeeze in a few more people on our list.
*sidenote: a notice to all waitresses, if you talk to me about my wedding you will get a very good tip! I think me and Jake gave our waitress like a 60% tip because she was so nice and asked us about our big day!

I still have the music weighing on my mind. So Jake and I will finally get it finalized this weekend. I think I may even go as far as making the cds. One just for preceremony music. One for during the ceremony and one to give to the videographer.

Last night I had a wedding nightmare!! Man I'm still 4 months and 3 days away from my wedding (to be precise=)) and I'm having nightmares! I dreamt that I woke up and it was suddenly the morning of my wedding and there was so much that hadn't gotten done, like the picture slideshow and some decorations and whatnot and I remember thinking... can I get this stuff knocked out this morning? And some of it I couldn't so I just thought, oh well, my wedding just wont be everythign I hoped it would be. Sounds like a classic bride-to-be nightmare. I wouldn't know since I've never been a bride-to-be before but I would guess it's a pretty classic nightmare.

I'm also waiting for it to be nice outside so I can spraypaint some of the stuff of making for the wedding... flower girl baskets and card "container". But unfortunately its still COLD and will be this weekend.

I don't know the official count but I can still say with confidence that I have more swimsuits now than days I will be on my honeymoon! But don't for a second doubt that I wont wear all of them! I'm up to that challenge.

From tracking I saw this mornign that I will be getting something I ordered in the mail tonight!! It's a beach bag that has The Turners embroidered on it. I can't wait to see it! And I'll try to post a picture for you(whoever reads this).

Last thing, to follow up... I've finished paiting the office it looks great, I love it! The redecoration is temporarily complete. We still need pictures for the wall and a new tv stand, which we actually registered for at WalMart. It's pretty expensive so we probably wont get it. But it was worth a shot! and if we dont we'll just be saving up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment