Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog 29

Is anyone else as excited as me!?!?!? 3 1/2 weeks! Thats it! For the longest time when I tell people how much time is left they tell me it will fly by to that I say Hogwash! The last 15 months have crawled! But finally I feel like this point on will fly! I still have stuff on my to do list so that will fill up a lot of time plus I have some fun parties ahead of me! Personal Shower this Sunday (ooo la la!), Turner Shower next Saturday and Bachelorette Party the following Saturday.

I feel like we haven't done a lot lately but when I really think about it we kind of have. We met with Pastor Randy and we have written our wedding vows! Also as I've mentioned before, on our to do list was 'finish landscaping' and although we have the tiniest bit of tweaking to do it is done! (see picture). Last night we practiced dancing... figured that might be a good idea. Then we wrapped some gifts. Theres still plenty that needs done but I can handle it. Just one thing at a time and it'll get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment