Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog 28

It's wedding season! I feel like I've hit the final countdown! My first shower is this Saturday and I couldn't be more excited.

So... what's been going on? Jake gave me the best birthday ever. It started with him surprising me in my work parking lot my bday morning and I got awesome presents then we went to dinner and a movie that night. Then Saturday he threw me a great bash at our house that I think went over pretty well.

Wedding stuff?? Well Jake and I have just been over the top excited for our honeymoon. It's becoming more real that we are going to spend a week at an all inclusive resort on a tropical island!!!

I have a long list of a lot of little things that need done. So I am on a mission to get it all done this week/weekend.

Well I felt like I needed to update but obviously not much to say. I'll be sure to post pics from the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment