Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog 27

Well, my mom got in town yesterday and I met her after work at Shannons Custom Florals for our final appointment. We changed some things up and I can't WAIT to see how it all comes together, it will be perfect!!! Shannons doing our reception decor and then obviously all the flowers, boutienneres, bouquets, etc...

Then Jake came over and we opened 6 gift boxes my grandma sent and they were 6 of the Lenox Opal Innocence Carved Place settings we wanted! GORGEOUS!! My mom took pics of us opening them so I'll post those soon.

I took this morning off from work and went and watched my amazing cousin Deana (my MOH) graduate college and crazily enough my bro-in-law-to-be, Buddy was graduating too! Congrats to both!!!!

For the rest of this weekend I'm not sure of our plan of action, just get organized and make lots of lists and schedules.

One last fun thing... as of today I can officially say, we're getting married next month!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment