Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog3


I guess the snow and ice storm threw me off because I haven't updated for a few days. So here's what's going on now. This weekend we hope to finalize our registry. There are just a few more things to add to it. And although we didn't want to have a lot of stores that we are registered at, we are adding Target. So we will be registered at Bed Bath and Beyond, Wal-Mart and Target.

Also, last weekend we were in St. Louis sand we went in the store where we are ordering Flower Girl dresses and man their employees do not have their act together. The owner is great but unfortunately, she wasn't there. We needed to order 2 dresses, one for Kenna and one for Ayisha. Angela, Kenna's mom, was going to be somewhat in the area that day (although they live in Illinois and the store is in OFallon MO). So they decided they would drive over to get Kenna measured. We made sure there would be someone there that could measure her. So they get there later that day and not only did the girl working have to call someone for help on measuring, she made Angela measure Kenna! And then Wednesday I got a call from the store so I could give them the credit card numbers for the dresses and they left a voicemail. The girl said she wasn't exactly sure why she was supossed to be calling me. She said "I think you were wanting to add a 4th dress maybe? Right now I show 3." Threee dresses!?! So it was just a big old mess. We've since talked to the owner and hopefully have everything worked out. But I just think, if you are dealing with the wedding industry you need to be on top of your game.

We've also printed off the pictures for our wedding favors which, I think, are really fun. So hopefully you guys like them. It seems like there are so many little details to think of but I don't mind, I still enjoy the process. And I'm really glad my mom is visiting next weekend for three days of nothing but wedding planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment