Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog 2!

We're headed to St. Louis tonight!! Yay!!! I can't wait. I love my family sooooo much! It'll be great and hopefully we can accomplish a few things on our wedding planning agenda.

I've been attempting to buy some disposable cameras on theknot.com but the site keeps messing up. Hopefully I can get it to work before the sale ends. I know a lot of times when you set those out at receptions kids can take hold of them and take some terrible worthless pictures, heh, well it's true! However! I think I'd regret it if I didn't set them out because I bet we'll still get some great candids. And I love love love pictures!

At first Jake and I thought we were pretty sure on who all would be able to make it to the wedding but it seems there might be a few that can't that we hoped would. Like a couple of my family members in Georgia and Pennsylvania. And then I wonder if some of my military friends can make it; Shawn, Becky, Kari&Brad. I hope they all can but if not... we have decided to create a 'B' list. Some people don't believe in B lists but I'd rather do it this way than have too many people show up at the wedding without enough accomodations for all of them. I think the bottom line to constantly remember, it's our day. Our one day to be a little selfish, so as long as we are happy all is good.

Last thing I'll say, I can't wait for the moment when I see Jake at the end of the aisle. Right now the thought of it gives me goosebumps and it literally feels like my heart is fluttering. I hate to say it but if you are at that wedding I'm pretty sure you'll see me cry. I hope I don't ruin my makeup =)

-Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment