Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blog 30

I'd say it's time for a new post wouldn't you?

Can you believe this.... we'll be married in 9 DAYS!!!! How exciting. What have I been up to? Talked to all vendors to finalize everything, which felt very good. Finished the wedding day timeline. Been preparing myself mentally to laugh everything off that could go wrong. Speaking of things going wrong, I was supposed to have my hair trial last night and at the last minute I thought... I never got a confirmation call. I called up there... my stylist is in cancun! I was still on the books though?? Good thing I called I guess, sheesh. Luckily!!! I'm taking off work W-F next week so I'll be able to go in Wednesday morning. So, crisis averted.

So, what else... tonight I will be going to the reception hall to test out my picture slideshow on their equipment, because, hey, you never know. And this Saturday is the Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties, yay! We are both going to Branson but separately. Since we are both Far from being party animals. It will be dinner, go karts, and mini golf. But it will be so fun just hanging with friends.

Last night (since I didnt have a hair appt) I organized allll my wedding stuff. I had stuff in a bunch of separate tiny boxes.. I had so many boxes from all the stuff I've ordered, so last night I condensed and now my office doesn't look like a train wreck.

I feel like all the planning is where it needs to be. Just a few more people to call and invite to the rehearsal dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment